I was born and raised in Thunder Bay, and like many my age moved away in search of greater opportunities. During my time away I served with the Canadian Armed Forces and had the opportunity to live and work across Canada and the world. It was as a result of these experiences that I realized Thunder Bay was where I wanted to be, so I came back 14 years ago to settle down here for good.
Over the years I've had many roles...
- I served 11 years in the CAF with 4 overseas deployments.
- I served as a project coordinator for Frontier College on an Adult Education program for members of several First Nations.
- I presently serve as Quality Assurance Inspector at Bombardier Transportation.
- I serve as a shop steward with UNIFOR 1075.
- I have served in numerous capacities with the Knights of Columbus Council 1447 over the years.
- Most importantly however is my role as a father to my four children.
Elected office is about unrelenting service to your constituents. When the potholes emerge, the ditches need cleaning, or the street needs plowing you need to trust that your councillor will get the job done. You also need a councillor who will fight unstintingly for the ward at budget time to makes sure Neebing holds on to the great quality of life it has. If you ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you that's exactly what you'll get if you vote for me on October 22nd.